11/28/12

James Mason - Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (Caedmon, 1977)

Another treat for you today...this will be the last one for a short while, as I begin converting another batch of vinyl that's in the stack (and there is much more).  The great James Mason reads excerpts from Jules Verne's TWENTY THOUSAND LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA.  This near-hour passes very quickly, and I found myself longing for the rest of the book (even though I kept thinking "Lolita!" in my mind).  Luckily, the battle with the giant squid(s) is covered, and makes an exciting ending to the record.
Enjoy!
UPDATED LINK:  Twenty Thousand Leagues

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vey cool thanks. Love his sepulchral tones.

Anonymous said...

It appears the link is down. Any chance for an reup? Many thanks.

Sampoerna Quatrain said...

Got it. Hotfile is gone, so I put it on Zippy. Enjoy!