8/5/13

Kaijubilee #05 "I Was Just Leaving"

It's no secret that I dearly love Angilas, and I was thinking one day about how often dog-like qualities are used to describe him...he's loyal, tenacious, scrappy, and of course, walks around on all fours (well, sort of).  This got me to thinking about the way urban canines are often portrayed in classic cartoons.  If Angilas was a stray in a big city, what would he be doing? Why, rooting around trash cans, of course...this in turn led to the thought that like Oscar the Grouch, Hedorah would also love to live inside of a trash can.  You can tell I spend entirely too much time thinking about these things, but honestly, I really do. Enjoy!

Creative Commons License
Kaijubilee #05 "I Was Just Leaving" by Sampoerna Quatrain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: