7/25/13

KAIJUBILEE #01: "MKRM"

I just finished making an entire book's worth of Godzilla-related art, entitled KAIJUBILEE.  There are twenty-one pictures to be exact, and every few days, I am going to be sporadically posting one here.  At first, this project sort of started off as a way to make homemade desktop wallpaper, but as you will see, it branched out from there and went into some other directions.  There are several I want to make T-shirts of.  I hope it is enjoyed!

Now, this being the Internets, it's here for you to save and do with it what you will.  You do it every day, and so do I.  After all, the art and designs are mine, but I certainly have no claim over the characters.  For this reason, these pieces all have a Creative Commons license instead of a copyright.  If you want to use the art, you are free to do so, as long as it is unaltered and for a "non-commercial" use.  Otherwise, simply contact me for permission regarding anything "commercial," and we can talk.  More information about the meanings of each part of the license is available at www.creativecommons.org, or by clicking on the symbols below.  These symbols will be seen with each picture, but this is the only time I'll take up space with this explanation.

The first picture in the series is called "MKRM," and I guess I just had two goals:  1) stacking kaiju, and 2) showing Manda some much-needed love.  More kaiju artwork to come; enjoy!

Creative Commons License
Kaijubilee #01 "MKRM" by Sampoerna Quatrain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: