7/6/22

GODZILLA vs. THE SMOG MONSTER Vintage Stills!

I really should leave the last post at the top of the blog for a while, but I have so many things to cover in the coming weeks, we will just have to keep moving! Here is a lovely set of vintage stills for GODZILLA vs. THE SMOG MONSTER that I recently received.  I know, I know--it was last year that was the "Year of Hedorah," and we are now more than halfway through the "Year of Gigan," but that shouldn't hinder our enjoyment of these great vintage items, which I have scanned in high quality for your enjoyment!



Flying form Hedorah!


This is what an actual uphill battle looks like.


This is another of those infamous Toho airbrush monstrosity conglomerates.  Perhaps the effects weren't completed yet? Who knows.

It's amazing how most of these vintage glossy 8x10" stills have been gobbled up by...folks like me.  When they do appear these days, it's very rare to find decent prices anymore!

No comments: