10/29/13

Kaijubilee #21, "DAM: The Eleven Titans"

Let's wrap this thing up! There were supposed to be twenty of these pictures, but at the end I realized I hadn't addressed my biggest goal: a group shot from my favorite film.  It's my favorite, and it makes a good desktop wallpaper, too.

While we are on the subject of wrapping things up, I made front and back covers to go with the pictures, and used an online book-making website to make a hardcover photo book that included all of them:

front cover

back cover
If you want, you can download the entire set together, in full size and with covers, at the following link:


I hope you've enjoyed my kaiju-themed distractions! And now, back to our regular programming...

Creative Commons License
Kaijubilee #21, "DAM: The Eleven Titans" by Sampoerna Quatrain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.


No comments: