1/25/23

KOTM/GODZILLA WARS 10-inch Action Figures (Trendmasters, 1994-1995)

 

Here is a "family photo" of all nine GIANT, or 10-inch, action figures made by Trendmasters for their GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS and GODZILLA WARS lines.  Initially, Godzilla, Supercharged Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, King Ghidorah, Mecha-Godzilla, and Mecha-Ghidorah (as they called him) were made in the KING OF THE MONSTERS line of 1994-95, with Gigan and Spacegodzilla being added the next year for the GODZILLA WARS line.  

For the cancelled DOOM ISLAND line, 10-inch versions exist for both Godzilla (with new paint scheme including a black wash) and Biollante (who was a totally new figure), but they are very rare and extremely expensive.  Mock-ups were made for a 10-inch Spacegodzilla as well as Supercharged Godzilla in DOOM ISLAND packaging, but never produced.

To see a complete list of Godzilla Trendmasters products in order, don't miss our Trendmasters Page!

4 comments:

Paul said...

Hello, They must have produced the 10 inch Spacegodzilla and Superchaged Godzilla in 10 inch Doom Island box. There must be a very small qty. I know there are two collectors out there that has the spacegodzilla them without box and I have Both in Doom Island box. I do hope to find more in the future as they are extremely rare.

Sampoerna Quatrain said...

@Paul - Do you think they were prototypes or mock-ups for the Toy Fair booth that year? I thought I'd seen photos but I haven't found them yet.

Paul said...

Hello, I think it’s considered unreleased as it’s in a box strapped in and not an actual prototype as from what I see prototypes don’t make it into a box. Though the boxes are all generic and they all say Godzilla instead of the actual monsters name. I could send you photos of my 10 inch doom Space G and Supercharged G to your email?

Sampoerna Quatrain said...

Yes please! That would be awesome, thank you! Please send them to:
samtheq@juno.com
Thank you!